All I know is, I love Ryan Seacrest (though I don't watch AI). But that's pretty awesome. Coinsidence he now hosts "Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve?" -- Hmm???
Funny you should mention Dick Clark. He just died today. :( I just looked it up to see if he was still hanging on. He was 82. But, that was a man that never changed.
How about Regis? He still looks the same.
I think Ryan Seacrest is the new Dick Clark in terms of job and looks.
Must be nice to pretty much look the same after 17 years. Good for him.
ReplyDeleteWhat's scary is that 1995 was a whopping 17 years ago
What's scarier is how close we are in age...
All I know is, I love Ryan Seacrest (though I don't watch AI). But that's pretty awesome. Coinsidence he now hosts "Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve?" -- Hmm???
ReplyDeleteFunny you should mention Dick Clark. He just died today. :( I just looked it up to see if he was still hanging on. He was 82. But, that was a man that never changed.
ReplyDeleteHow about Regis? He still looks the same.
I think Ryan Seacrest is the new Dick Clark in terms of job and looks.